Based in Chicago, IL
July 13, 1982
Press / Business contact:
3717 N Ravenswood Ave
Chicago, IL 60613
+1 (708) 369-3490
I'm an indie game developer in the Chicago area focusing on mobile games.
I've been working on various game projects since 2006, both practical and massively impractical. In 2011, I discovered Chicago's Indie City Games group and the real fun began. Through ICG, I met fellow indie, Benedict Fritz, and we went on to release "A Night Forever" on NewGrounds, and "Dudeski" for iOS and Android. What a difference community can make. Recently, I've launched a mobile tilt controled game, Abzorb, on iOS (soon to be on Android, as well).
Dudeski Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Gerald Kelley, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Dudeski: New Yorker's iPhone Game of the Month" - March 2014
- "Dudeski: Nominated for Best Sports / Racing Game (2014)" - PocketGamer, March 2015
- "Winner: My Mom Thinks I'm Special" - July 1982 in Davenport, IA
- "...it’s definitely fun and easily worth a measly three bucks."
- Nathan Reinauer, TouchArcade
- "I recommend giving Abzorb a try if you’re in the mood for a simple pick-up-and-play arcade game that tests your speed and reflexes."
- Christine Chan, AppAdvice
- "Abzorb is a fine tuned tilt based gaming experience that is well worth picking up."
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple N' Apps
- "If 'The Big Lebowski' had an alpine sequel, and that sequel were turned into a video game, it would be Dudeski."
- Joshua Rothman, The New Yorker
- "Filled with humorous touches and arcade fun, Dudeski is entertaining from top to bottom."
- Alex Beech, AppSpy
- "...a unique experience among a bevy of me-too auto-runners."
- Carter Dotson, 148Apps
Assistant Designer, Artist, Graphic Designer http://www.dudeskigame.com.
My website. This is the hub for all my projects. http://www.geraldp.net.